Got a project idea? Submit! Project submissions for Brainhack Donostia 2021 are now OPEN!
Contact us if you are not sure about your project being eligible, or don’t know how to fill in the submission form.
We want to encourage participants to join the event with their mindset ready to collaborate on projects and hope it will also lead to a better chance of collaborating and networking. At the same time, we hope it will help project leaders get collaborators too.
Activities carried out during Brainhack Donostia 2021 can result in useful outputs for the neuroscience community. We highly encourage you to submit a project for this year’s edition. If you are in need of inspiration, have a look at the project ideas we have received so far, or check out the projects submitted to Brainhack Global last year.
- Attendees are required to commit to a project for the duration of Brainhack Donostia 2021.
- Attendees can work on any of the projects on the Brainhack Global website.
- Attendees will receive an email days before the event to select the project they will work on.
- Projects are the perfect chance for active collaboration, networking and hands-on learning, both during and after the event.
For project leaders:
- Projects can focus on any technique or method, use behavioral or neuroimaging data, or explore any topic related to Open Science.
- Projects can involve any stage of the scientific process, from data acquisition to analysis and documentation, as well as data visualization and scientific publication.
- Projects can also be focused on creating tutorials or improving the documentation of a library/program, or even replicating a paper (and dockerize it!).